Acupuncture Conditions Treated
Oriental medicine is a very comprehensive system of medicine that is capable of diagnosing and effectively treating a wide range of conditions. It works with your body to produce true healing instead of suppressing symptoms. Some of the conditions successfully treated by acupuncture and Oriental medicine include:
General conditions treated:
- Women’s issues, including painful periods, menopause, and other gynecological issues. These are treated without requiring uncomfortable examinations.
- Chronic pain, especially joint and muscle pain, arthritis, as well as headaches and other discomforts.
- Fatigue, including chronic fatigue syndrome, or a general feeling of being down.
- Most conditions that respond to drug treatment, respond even better to acupuncture and Chinese herbs – without side effects. However, we insist on partnering with your doctor to determine a proper course of treatment. Some medications need special care and planning.
- Most chronic conditions such as allergies, asthma, and more respond extremely well to acupuncture.
Specific conditions treated:
Dermatology (Skin Conditions)
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Breech Positioning Of The Fetus
In Vitro Fertilization Support
Induction Of Labor
Low Back Pain/Sciatica
Repetitive Stress Injuries
Post Stroke Paralysis
Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
General Well Being